camphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annabeth Chase

2 posters

Go down

Annabeth Chase Empty Annabeth Chase

Post  *Annabeth Chase Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Character Name: Annabeth Chase
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Annabeth Chase has a bit of dirty blonde hair, heer hair is curly and she usually pulls it back into a pony tail, or into her invisible Yankees Cap. Like Most children Of Athena her eyes are storm gray. Her body type is slim.
God and mortal parent:Athena, Fredrick Chase
Powers:none
Flaws: brags about architecture a lot, get angry at times easily, has to be the best
Pets:none
Weapon:Celestial Bronze Sword given to her by Luck when she was six, Invisible Yankees Cap present from Athena
Talents/Skills:amazing knowlodge, reads Greek very fluidly, knows a lot about architecture
RP Example*:I was scared as I stood behind the the wall. I saw a two kids who had weapons with them, one held up a knife. I blew a a blonde curl back into my messy honey-colored hair. I threw my only protection, a hammer at the boy who was about to pass me. "Watch out!" The girl yelled. They saw me and she tapped her bracelet, a shield appeared with a monster on it. The boy grabbed me. "Leave me alone! Ii want no more monsters! No more monsters!" I screamed. I tried to get loosein his grip. "Thalia put your shield away your scaring her." the boy said. The girl, Thalia I guessed, did as he said. "It's ok, We aren't going to hurt you. Im Luke and this is Thalia." he said with a smile.
Biography*:Annabeth lived with her father, but once her father remarried things werent the same for her. Monsters always brought trouble to the family, and her Stepmother blamed it all on Annabeth. At age six or seven, Annabeth ran away from home, she was guided by her mother to Camp Half Blood, a camp for the offsprings of mortals and the gods, or Demigods. On the way she met Luke Castellan Son Of Hermes, and Thalia Grace Daughter Of Zeus. Now she lives at Camp Half Blood, and dates Percy Jackson son Of Poseidon.
Notes:
*Annabeth tries to avoid talking about Luke
*Annabeth calls Percy Jackson Seaweed Brain

*Annabeth Chase

Drachma : 38

Back to top Go down

Annabeth Chase Empty Re: Annabeth Chase

Post  Rooster Hawk Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Ummmm approved
Rooster Hawk
Rooster Hawk
Admin