camphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaitlyn Reynolds

2 posters

Go down

Kaitlyn Reynolds Empty Kaitlyn Reynolds

Post  West Siiede! Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Name: Kaitlyn Reynolds
His/her physical description(how they look): she 4'8, has brown eyes, brown hair, and she's pale
God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Krista Redbird
Country of Origin: England (orignally)
Pets: none
Talents: gymnastics
Skills: stealing -evil grin-
Weapon**: two daggers and a sword
Flaws: she's over-confident, she's a smartmouth, and she is bi polar (I over use that)
Powers: can run 15MPH (For three minutes three times a day.)
Life Before CHB*: She lived with her mother, Krista, and her step-loser, Tommy, who was a total jerk, and liked to make fun of Kaitlyn for being a cheerleader. When Krista had her first son, Tannor, Kaitlyn was ignored. Kaitlyn ran away at the age eleven, and she was found by a satyr in two days time. She and the Satyr traveled together for many days, and they finally made it to CHB. Kaitlyn nearly died many times on the journey.
RP Example*: Kaitlyn listened to her ipod, as she walked down the beach. She was blaring the song 'Things That Ryhme With Orange.' It was by her favorite band, I Set My Friends On Fire. Kaitlyn turned up her ipod when she saw people she greatly disliked walking by. She kept walking, and stopped paying attention to where she was going. Then she ran into HIM....
Any notes about your characters: uh, she looks just like Hermione Granger in the fourth movie of Harry Potter
West Siiede!
West Siiede!

Drachma : 257

http://camelot.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Reynolds Empty Re: Kaitlyn Reynolds

Post  Rooster Hawk Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 pm

APPROVED!
Rooster Hawk
Rooster Hawk
Admin

Drachma : 2147483647