camphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyler's Bunk

Go down

Kyler's Bunk Empty Kyler's Bunk

Post  Darkblue248 Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:10 pm

I walk in and layed my stuff on an empty bed. I smile. Wow this place was great.

Zeus appears. "Why hello Kyler"

"Hello father" I say and kneel before him.

"You can stand up now Kyler" Zeus said.

I stand up. "If i may ask, why are you here my lord?"

"I have come to give you some gifts" Zeus replied smiply. He help out his hand plam facing up and a shoe box appeared in his hand. He handed the box to Kyler.

"Thank you my lord" i say and take the box. I lift the top and see a pair of eletric blue converse high-tops with bright yellow lightning bolts on the side. Where it would have been the converse symbol was the symbol of mount olympus. I smile up at my father.

"Try them on" Zeus said to her.

I nod and take the shoes out of the box. I slide off my old shoes and put on the new ones. I lace them up and stand back up. "Thanks father. They fit perfectly" i say and smile at him.

Zeus smiled back. "Now press the lightning bolts on the side."

"Okay father" i say and bend down. I press the lightningh bolt and shoot up in the air. I put my arms above my head to keep me from coliding with the celling. "Whoa. How did it do that!?"

"When you press the lightning bolts twin coulms of air shot out of the bottom thus making you fly up, and hold you in place. Now try to control the air"

I nod,and picture myself flying forward. I tilt like i was superwoman and fly forward. I smile and make the air stop. I float back to the ground. "Thank you father. You are very generous." i say and smile.

Zeus smiles at his daughter. "And i have something else for you to keep you company" Zeus says and holds out his palm again. A tiny dragon appeared in the palm of his hand. It was electric blue with twin lightning bolts running down its back. The tiny dragon spead its little wings then flew over to Kyler. It landed in her hands and nestled itself against her chest.

I look down at the little dragon then up at my father. "Thank you dad, this is such an honor"

Zeus smiles and dusts some invisible dust off of his suit. "Use those gifts wisely Kyler. I'm trusting you" Zeus says. "I must be off now." Zeus says and hugs his daughter. He takes a step back and disappears leaving the smell of fresh rain.

I grin happily and sit down on a bed. I look down at the tiny little dragon. "I'll call you Tristan" i say smiling. Tristan lets out a puff of smoke and snuggles into my chest again. I smile and stand up. I walk out with the gifts from my father.

Darkblue248
Admin

Drachma : 2147483647

Back to top Go down