camphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BurningAce's charries

Go down

BurningAce's charries Empty BurningAce's charries

Post  BurningAce Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Name: Blade Greyman
His/her's descrition(how they look): Black hair, dark grey eyes, pale skin (tans in the summer), athletic body, 5'11"
God Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent: Sonya Greyman
Country of Origin: USA
Pets: a two headed hound like Cerberus, but not as big (size of a rotweiler), called Bones
Talents: basketball, running, camping, plays guitar (electric and acoustic)
Skills: melee fighting, being a good leader, planning strategies
Weapon**: a chain necklace with a scythe insignia that changes into a 6 1/2 foot tall Stygian Iron scythe; two rings on his middle fingers that change into twin Stygian Iron throwing daggers and switch into 4 foot SI longswords, as well (both can return in necklace/ring forms in a few moments if he loses them)
Flaws: easily gets angered, protecting and being loyal to friends, overusing powers
Powers: summoning up to 20 skeleton warriors with weapons 5 times a day (they're like the skeletons in Titan's Curse) (recharge an hour per use), open up fissures in the ground to trap people, monsters, objects, etc. and send them directly to Hades' Realm up to 10 times a day (recharge 30 minutes per use), shadow travel a max distance of 5 miles up to 20 times a day (recharge 15 minutes per use; can bring up to 4 people with him), can speak to and understand the dead
Life Before CHB*: Blade lived a pretty normal life- going to school, hanging with friends, playing with his band, etc. He was into punk rock, alternative, classic rock, grunge, and about any form of rock and roll that was good music. He loved playing basketball, too. One day, he and his friends were walking back to his house when all of a sudden, a huge hellhound came out of nowhere. His friends ran away, but Blade stood his ground and beat the beast down senseless. The next day, his friend Johnny, who was also his drummer, turned out to be his school's satyr and told him everything. He packed his backpack and guitar and left that evening.
RP Example*: I had to wait about 10 more minutes after shadow traveling again. Johnny and I were a few miles away from the hill, and several manticores were chasing us. I summoned about a dozen skeleton warriors with swords and shields to slow them down, but they were probably getting smashed to pieces. It didn't matter, they kept reforming and going at them anyways, but it wasn't enough. "C'mon Johnny!" I looked back as he ran a little behind me. I look forward again and break through the tree line. I see a big hill with an even bigger pine tree in front of me. "Guess we were closer than I thought..." I began running up the hill.
Any notes about your characters: Hates Egyptian/Norse gods of the dead (Anubis, Osiris, Hel, Holler, etc.) and their demigod children
BurningAce
BurningAce
Admin

Drachma : 2147483647

Back to top Go down

BurningAce's charries Empty Re: BurningAce's charries

Post  BurningAce Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:40 am

Name: Alaric King
His/her's description(how they look): Light brown hair, Sky blue eyes, tanned Californian skin, muscular body, 5'10"
God Parent: Bob! (Iapetus), Titan of mortality and mortal life spans
Mortal Parent: Laila King
Country of Origin: England, but moved to Los Angelos when he was 3
Pets: a small dragon the size of a harpy eagle named Blaze; blood red with tinges of black on its wings; breathes different elements
Talents: basketball, swimming, causing trouble, pranking
Skills: fighting (any form), slaughtering, maiming, killing, etc.
Weapon**: Anything he can form in his mind; His hands and feet
Flaws: Very violent, likes torturing and killing people, likes messing with the new demi-titans, doesn't respect anyone, hardly friendly
Powers: Has many powers and control over things. Can form things with his mind. Can disappear and reappear anywhere like any other titan kid. Still has a lot of things to learn from his heritage and powers, so he's only scratched the surface of what he can do. Extremely high power tolerance because his dad being Iapetus. He's known as "The Piercer" and the titan of the mortal life span, so the more kills Alaric gets, the more powerful he becomes.
Life Before CHB*: He was born in a small English town where he lived until he was 3 years old. His father and he moved to California after a job oppurtunity for his dad. Alaric liked being literally a demon spawn, causing trouble whereever he went. As he grew up, his acts became more violent and deadly. His father had no choice but to send him to camp when he turned 10. Hopefully, he'd learn to control himself and his powers. Oh, was he going to be wrong...
RP Example*: My dad talked to me last night and told me who I really was. So, I'm a son of the mortality? Nice. Time to take down some of these 'demigods'. Maybe they'll put up a better fight then the stupid lackeys in my school. I shoulder my backpack and turn to my father. "Bye Dad, wish me luck." I say to him. I disappear from our apartment and appear on a hill next to a hug pine tree. I look around and shrug. I begin my stay and walk to the very big house down the hill.
Any notes about your characters: Slight English accent he could never get rid of. Stay/ run away from him if you'd like to live.
BurningAce
BurningAce
Admin

Drachma : 2147483647

Back to top Go down