camphalfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nother charrie (i know i just made one but o well heres another)

Go down

nother charrie (i know i just made one but o well heres another) Empty nother charrie (i know i just made one but o well heres another)

Post  shadeknight.miller Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Name: steven leonard (goes by steven leopard)
His/her physical description(how they look):jet black spiked up hair, blood red eyes, hight 5'8",skin color white (but not pale) body type athletic
God Parent: thanatos
Mortal Parent: trisha leonard
Country of Origin: england
Pets:n/a
Talents:has a good eyesight,good at lying,strong
Skills: hand to hand combat,swords,knives
Weapon**:a stygain iron kilij watch this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMLiTpzQgsc ) that turns from a black skull ring with red eyes into the sword when he takes it off
Flaws:is smart but doesnt show it likes to use brute force,doesnt normaly think things through, thinks hes allways right, but will put his few if any friends first
Powers:He can shadow-travel 10 times a day with up to two people (not including himself, up to 5,000 yards or is that to far?)He can summon ghost, and skeltons 10 times a day to do his bidding(about up to 5 at a time). can talk to the dead 5 times a day(all powers tire him out but shadow travel the most)
Life Before CHB*: steven was conciderd the school bully.all though he had one main friend darren shan after he saved darren from a swirly in 2nd grade. besides haning out with darren or reading his vampire books(cause he realized he was kinda like vlad the impaler minus the liking blood part of coarse) he had nothing to do. his mom was a drunk,his dad left before he was born. short and sweet his life sucked untill he found out he was a half-blood
RP Example*: i walk up to darren and say "hey darren bet you cant hit that light over there with a
rock" i say and throw a rock missing it by and inch. "uhh no dont want to im fine" darren says a he
picks up a spider.i walk over grab the spider and sqaush it "come on live a littel" i say. "fine" darren
says picks up a rock and throws it at the light and hits it as it brakes. "nice shot" i say as the
princaple walks up "crap well that sucks"
Any notes about your characters:has an english/brittish accent

shadeknight.miller
shadeknight.miller

Drachma : 12

Back to top Go down